Benefits of the Herb:
Facts derived from Ayurveda texts and modern research:
Triphala provides a gentle pro-kinetic effect on the bowels and helps relieve long-standing constipation.
The active constituents derived from three fruits exert strong antioxidant effects and promote bowel wellness.
Triphala relieves abdominal bloating and belching by soothing and calming the intestinal walls.
Each 5 ml contains Triphala [combination of Amalaki fruit (Emblica officinalis), Bibhitaki fruit (Terminalia bellerica), Haritaki fruit (Terminalia chebula)] – 166 mg
Good to Know:
- 100% vegetarian.
- It is advisable to consult your physician before you start using the product in these situations:
- In Conditions which require special medical care
- Specific contraindications that have not been identified
- Please consult your physician if symptoms persist.
Directions for Use:
- Children: 7.5 ml (1 ½ teaspoons) twice a day or as directed by the physician
- Adults: 15 ml (3 teaspoons) twice a day or as directed by the physician
There are no reviews yet.