Benefits of the Herb:
Facts derived from Ayurveda texts and modern research:
The key active ingredients in Shuddha Guggulu, Guggulsterones, help regulate critical biochemical steps in the liver and intestines that decrease cholesterol uptake.
Guggulsterones also help convert cholesterol into bile acids, facilitating the removal of excess cholesterol through feces.
Shuddha Guggulu prevents clogging and hardening of blood vessels (atherosclerosis) by stopping the oxidation of bad cholesterol (LDL).
By regulating metabolism through enhanced thyroid function, the herb helps maintain healthy weight.
- Increased lipid levels (hyperlipidemia)
Each tablet contains: Shuddha Guggulu (Commiphora wightii) oleo gum resin extract – 250 mg
Good to Know:
- 100% vegetarian.
- Free from sugar, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives.
- It is advisable to consult your physician before you start using the product in these situations:
- In Conditions which require special medical care
- Specific contraindications that have not been identified
- Please consult your physician if symptoms persist.
Directions for Use:
1 tablet twice daily or as directed by your physician.
There are no reviews yet.