Himalaya Ayurveda Gum Care Toothpaste is a holistic herbal formulation based on the traditional and trusted practices of Ayurveda dental care and modern science to remove plaque, fight germs, and help tighten gums. It has the power of 13 Ayurvedic herbs for healthy gums.
- This toothpaste is enriched with traditional Ayurvedic herbs known to fight common tooth and gum conditions like dental caries, periodontitis, toothache, bad breath, gingivitis, and pyorrhoea.
- The toothpaste is a clinically tested formula with a perfect blend of 13 herbs that help provide total protection to teeth and gums naturally.
- All the herbs in the product are well known and endorsed in Ayurveda and traditional systems of medicine for their potent oral and dental care properties, especially gum care. Using the twigs/powders of these herbs is recommended for Danta dhavana (tooth brushing/cleansing) purposes.
- The ingredients or herbs in the toothpaste are used in the management of tooth [Dantagata roga] and gum conditions [Danta moolagata roga].
- The herbs are renowned for their excellent astringent properties, bitter and sweet taste and are highly recommended and used in Ayurveda for oral care.
Directions for Use:
Squeeze a small amount of Ayurveda Gum Care Toothpaste on a soft toothbrush and brush teeth. Use twice daily.
There are no reviews yet.