Platenza boosts platelet count and reverses thrombocytopenia (low platelet count). It helps decrease peripheral platelet destruction and strengthens the host immune system. In addition, it helps protect the liver (hepatoprotective property).
- Clinical conditions associated with mild to moderate thrombocytopenia
- Safe for children. No adverse effects reported.
Directions for Use:
- 2 to 5 years: ½ to 1 teaspoon (2.5 ml to 5 ml) twice daily, or as directed by the physician.
- 5 to 10 years: 1 to 2 teaspoonfuls (5 ml to 10 ml) twice daily, or as directed by the physician.
- 10 to 18 years: 2 to 3 teaspoonfuls (10 ml to 15 ml) twice daily, or as directed by the physician.
There are no reviews yet.