Benefits of the Herb:
Facts derived from Ayurveda texts and modern research:
Shigru targets key enzymes that facilitate the release of pro-inflammatory chemicals in the joints to help suppress inflammation and pain.
The antioxidant phytoconstituents present in Shigru alleviate gouty inflammation of the joint by inhibiting the key enzyme that is involved in excessive uric acid production.
Due to its high nutritional content, Shigru nourishes body tissues, especially bones and joints.
The herb improves blood circulation to the joints.
- Joint pain and inflammation.
Each tablet contains: Shigru (Moringa pterygosperma) leaf extract – 250 mg
Good to Know:
- 100% vegetarian.
- Free from sugar, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives.
- It is advisable to consult your physician before you start using the product in these situations:
- In Conditions which require special medical care
- Specific contraindications that have not been identified
- Please consult your physician if symptoms persist.