What it does:
Himalaya’s Protective Sunscreen Lotion is a double-action formulation that protects you from harmful UV rays, and at the same time, nourishes your skin.With an SPF of 15, Himalaya’s Protective Sunscreen Lotion gives your skin protection from harmful UV rays.
A blend of naturally derived ingredients including Spiked Ginger Lily, Aloe Vera, Greater Galangal and Crab Apple, Protective Sunscreen Lotion helps safeguard skin from the harsh effects of the sun, which include tanning and visible signs of aging.
Useful tips for sun protection:
- Limit exposure to the sun from 11 am to 4 pm, at the time when the sun’s rays are strongest.
- Shield yourself with an umbrella, a hat, sunglasses and long-sleeved clothing when outdoors to physically block out the sun’s harmful rays.
- Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen with active ingredients that block both UVA and UVB rays.
- Sunscreen should be used every day, even on cloudy days.
- Use a sunscreen with at an SPF of at least 15, which provides adequate protection for everyday use.
- Sunscreen should be applied liberally and evenly before going outdoors during the day.
Directions for Use:
Apply Protective Sunscreen Lotion liberally on exposed skin including the face, neck and arms before going outdoors during the day. Avoid the area around the eyes.
Suitable for all skin types.