What it does:
Facts derived from Ayurveda texts and modern research:
Yashtimadhu accelerates the healing of gastric and duodenal ulcers by relieving inflammation and producing protective mucus for the stomach lining.The active phytoconstituents of Yashtimadhu balance excessive gastric secretion and inhibit the growth of Helicobacter pylori, the bacteria linked to gastritis and stomach ulcers.Yashtimadhu provides relief from gastroesophageal reflux disorder (GERD), an uneasy stomach condition caused due to acidic contents rising from the stomach into the esophagus.
- Non-ulcer dyspepsia
- Gastroesophageal reflux (GERD)
- Drug-induced gastritis
Each tablet contains: Yastimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root extract – 250 mg
Good to Know:
- 100% vegetarian.
- Free from sugar, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives.
- It is advisable to consult your physician before you start using the product in these situations:
- In Conditions which require special medical care
- Specific contraindications that have not been identified
- Please consult your physician if symptoms persist.
There are no reviews yet.