Benefits of the Herb:
Facts derived from Ayurveda texts and modern research:
The herb relieves chest congestion by assisting in calming and dilating the lung’s airways. The constituents in Tulasi help in alleviating airway inflammation caused due to allergies or infections.Tulasi modulates healthy immune response and supports early recovery from respiratory illness.
Ideal for use under following conditions:
- Seasonal cold
- Recurrent respiratory infections
- Chronic obstructive lung diseases, asthma and bronchitis (as a supportive therapy)
Each 5 ml contains 112 mg of Tulasi (Ocimum sanctum) Aerial part extract
Good to Know:
- 100% vegetarian.
- It is advisable to consult your physician before you start using the product in these situations:
- In Conditions which require special medical care
- Specific contraindications that have not been identified
- Please consult your physician if symptoms persist.
Directions for Use:
- Children: 5 ml (1 teaspoonful) twice a day or as directed by the physician
- Adults: 10 ml (2 teaspoonful) twice a day or as directed by the physician