Benefits of the Herb:
Facts derived from Ayurveda texts and modern research:
Trikatu promotes appetite and aids healthy digestion.The active constituents present in Trikatu, Piperine and Gingerols, stimulate digestive enzyme responsible for healthy digestion.The herbs stimulate the liver to secrete bile which is vital for fat digestion and absorption.Trikatu relieves abdominal bloating and belching by soothing and calming Digestive system.The herb aids in absorption of nutrients from food.
- Abdominal bloating
- Loss of appetite
Each 5 ml contains : Trikatu [(combination of Sunthi (Zingiber officinale); Pippali (Piper longum); Maricha (Piper nigrum)] Fruits and Rhizome extract – 75 mg
Good to Know:
- 100% vegetarian.
- It is advisable to consult your physician before you start using the product in these situations:
- In Conditions which require special medical care
- Specific contraindications that have not been identified
- Please consult your physician if symptoms persist.
Directions for Use:
- Children: 2.5 ml (1/2 teaspoon) twice a day or as directed by your doctor
- Adults: 5 ml (1 teaspoonful) twice a day or as directed by your doctor
There are no reviews yet.