Facts derived from Ayurveda texts and modern research:
Shatavari supports lactating mothers by improving prolactin hormone levels, ensuring optimum breastfeeding.
The herb assists in post-delivery recovery by helping overcome fatigue, promoting physical and mental health, and supporting and rejuvenating the body.
Shatavari is revered in Ayurveda as a female reproductive tonic.
- A post-delivery supplement.
- Low breast milk production.
Each 5 ml contains 250 mg of Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) root extract
Good to Know:
- 100% vegetarian.
- Free from sugar, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives.
- It is advisable to consult your physician before you start using the product in these situations:
- In Conditions which require special medical care
- Specific contraindications that have not been identified
- Please consult your physician if symptoms persist.
Directions for Use:
10 ml(2 teaspoonfuls) twice a day