Himalaya Cystone Tablet contains ingredients that possess diuretic, demulcent, and antimicrobial properties. Pasanabheda is known to soothe and protect irritated or inflamed internal tissue. The formulation helps in the treatment and prevention of crystals in the urine. Moreover, it helps in the removal of kidney stones and prevents the recurrence of stones.
- Pasanabheda (Saxifraga Ligulata)
- Shilapushpa (Didymocarpus pedicellata)
- As a diuretic, the herb helps to flush out small stones and gravel along with urine
- Shilapushpa (Didymocarpus pedicellata) prevents the formation of urinary stone and helps dissolve kidney stones
- It can be used as an adjuvant in chronic UTI, painful urination or blood present in urine and burning micturition (urination)
Directions For Use:
Use as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool dry place
- Use under medical supervision